+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone problem

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
me and two of my uncles just purchased 3 iphones on sunday. i took it to a store to unlock it but they said they could not unclock any of
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Iphone problem
    me and two of my uncles just purchased 3 iphones on sunday. i took it to a store to unlock it but they said they could not unclock any of them becuase
    they are the newest versions ok they managed to get 1 jailbroken. but the one tht was jailbroken had problems it lagged like **** to turn on and off , my speakers does not work and wen i click on wifi settings or wifi nothing happens .

Now i dont know what to do . did they screw it up trying to unlock , or my iphone already contained problems from tha start. pls i need sum advice

Banned
    Thanks

welll.....next time u go buy 3 iPhones....i would suggest u do some reasearch before....cuz if u had done the research u would have discovered that a SIMPLE method to unlock and jailbreak the new version is not out YET and that Apple no longer sells the old version.....and what town has a ****** iPhone unlock store....where do u live?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fat x nub View Post
    welll.....next time u go buy 3 iPhones....i would suggest u do some reasearch before....cuz if u had done the research u would have discovered that a SIMPLE method to unlock and jailbreak the new version is not out YET and that Apple no longer sells the old version.....and what town has a ****** iPhone unlock store....where do u live?
    Manhattan, new york city its not one store most of private cellphone sellers unlock the phone. So is it the jail break that caused my iphone to malfunction
    or my iphone is like tht