+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone Problem on the Wifes iPhone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I havent actually been able to look at it myself, by this is whats happening according to her: "It refuses to make or receive calls. If I call someone, it
    Thanks

Default Phone Problem on the Wifes iPhone
    I havent actually been able to look at it myself, by this is whats happening according to her: "It refuses to make or receive calls. If I call someone, it makes the call, and starts the timer, but I cant here anything and neither can the other person. The call still rings through on the other end, but thats it. The same thing happens on an incoming call. It will ring, but if i answer I cant here anything, and they cant hear me. "

No real changes on the phone. A few hours ago I opened installed, and started downloading iSolitare, but I closed the app before it finished downloading. Its running a jailbroken 1.1.1, with a full signal. She has tried a couple restarts, but nothings changed. Any idas?

UPDATE: Now it appears to be working, all by itself. Hm, I wonder if this was a tower issue...

Thanks

UPDATE: Now it appears to be working, all by itself. Hm, I wonder if this was a tower issue...