Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help with 1.1.1 restore!

Default Need help with 1.1.1 restore!
    I see there are multiple different guides around the site explaining how to do this. I want to use the easiest method possible. also, im using a legit ATT sim card so there wasnt any unlocking done. the only thing that i have on my phone is the jailbreak and some apps. i just want a fresh 1.1.1because my iphone is getting kind of buggy lately and apps keep crashing.

can i just click the restore button in itunes? or will that brick my iphone because i have 3rd party apps and stuff on it?

Im hoping you guys can help me out sometime soon because its hard use my phone normally without slow speeds and crashes. I even uninstalled almost all of my applications but if anything, it feels like it has made things worse.

nvm i figured it out. i just got impatient and clicked the restore button and everything worked out.

common though, 46 views and not 1 person could just say: "your fine, just click the restore to 1.1.1 and it will reset your phone to factory." ?
    Last edited by R34; 11-19-2007 at 09:27 PM.

nvm i figured it out. i just got impatient and clicked the restore button and everything worked out.

common though, 46 views and not 1 person could just say: "your fine, just click the restore to 1.1.1 and it will reset your phone to factory." ?

maybe all of those poeple have/had the same problem?