+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone with mac/windows

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
i dont want to sound off with all you windows users................... but, i used to always have nokia phones, but with the lack of mac support i chose to go
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default iphone with mac/windows
    i dont want to sound off with all you windows users................... but, i used to always have nokia phones, but with the lack of mac support i chose to go with the iphone, afterall it is apple and would work seamlesly with my mac, but day by day i am realising that almost every guide, app and comments on this forum are designed and built for windows systems, ............. sod's law.well thatr is off my chest................. regards to all and keep up the good work dev team( wether for windows or macs )

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

funny, just a week ago all the windows users were complaining everything on this site is for mac.

Green Apple
    Thanks

actually, i think everything is enough/available for both sides. unless you suck at reading or something

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i must admit that yes i have found that due to the info and guides on this forum i have been able to unlock and update succesfully my iphone, but i mean things like the new release of idemocracy 2, awesome piece of software, just a shame it is only for windows, but hey i am not knocking the hackers and modders on this forum i think they do a outstanding job, to say it is in their own time, and their money, so i am happy enough, regards

Livin the iPhone Life yowiphone's Avatar
    Thanks

ites even
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..