Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone - won't you please help me?

Default Iphone - won't you please help me?
    iphone - bromide - please help! Tried to create a shield - but this was fatal.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhNsZJi9z8I"]YouTube - Death by iphone! Help me!!! BEWARE YOUR TOXIC IPHONE![/ame]

Help me. Help me.

Yawn. Already posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Oxygen View Post
    Yawn. Already posted.
    Yeah? Well then get it happening, mate.

That was one of the dumbest videos I've seen online in quite some time. Get what happening, exactly?

Get what happening? I'm telling you to pull your bloody head in.

You post glib insults online, where you mistakenly believe you're anonymous and untouchable. You criticize my work - and yet you've offered none of your own for the judgment of others. I have a feeling that a creature like you would have a hard time surviving without reliance upon the charity of others.
    You have no credibility and you need to pull your head right in.

The hell are you talking about? All I told you was the video has been posted on mmi before. Perhaps it is you who should "pull your bloody head in", and do a quick search before posting videos that have been posted before. There are enough people flooding the forums with the same questions and posts over and over, already. Just because you're a simpleton and are easily amused, it doesn't mean I have to be like you.

I've criticized your "work"? Oh snap! Can't take a little criticism? If you can't then may I suggest you don't post your "work" to the online community? I mean, there are lots of mean people on the internet you know. Not everyone's going to agree with your "work", as you call it.

I do have a hard time surviving without the charity of others. This is why I ask so many simple questions here, haven't you noticed?

I have no credibility? Online? Oh, bloody hell! Whatever shall I do without your confirmation of online credibility! Quick! May I get some charitable credibility from you? I don't know how I'll survive in the real world with no online credibility!
    And if you're inferring I have no real life credibility, then you Sir are an idiot for assuming such things.

With that said, please, sod off.

Cheerio
    Last edited by Digital Oxygen; 11-15-2007 at 10:26 AM.

Can we not all get along?

Sure we could. But for me, getting some people's blood pressure to go through the roof while online is a lot more fun. Some people take the internet WAY too seriously.

Sure we could. But for me, getting some people's blood pressure to go through the roof while online is a lot more fun. Some people take the internet WAY too seriously.
    Matey, I'm just about done wasting time on you. First, however, I will take the liberty of explaining something that you apprently need spelled out in crayon:

Your comment:
    "And if you're inferring I have no real life credibility, then you Sir are an idiot for assuming such things..."

TO IMPLY - That's what you say.

TO INFER - That's how you take it.

Windbags like you bring us all down. Castrate yourself in the name of evolution.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to snackyboy For This Useful Post:

Cody Overcash (11-15-2007)

That's the best you can do? Pick on ONE word I used?

Scraping the bottom of the barrel for something to "get back at me" with, are you?

You're still an idiot, IMHO.

not today anyway...........

Based on how that kid more than likely made a quick spell check on all of his words and/or read the post several times just to get a ride out of someone else. People, it is an online forum. Not everyone will agree. Get over it. Simple. Sheesh.

Reako

sweet
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Thanks

getting some people's blood pressure to go through the roof while online is a lot more fun.
    Amen to that.