+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone and 2008 Charger R/T

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Damn just bought a 2008 charger R/T yes its a Hemi and it comes with a thing called uconnect. It runs the phone off of bluetooth. It works with a
    Thanks
    Default Iphone and 2008 Charger R/T
    Damn just bought a 2008 charger R/T yes its a Hemi and it comes with a thing called uconnect. It runs the phone off of bluetooth. It works with a jailbroke iphone great. You all prob already know all about this but it is new to me. Oh yeah it also come with a cord in the glove box to hook up your iphone to listen to music and still get/make calls. This is so awsome listening to my iphone, making calls and all at over 130 mph. wooo whoo
    Last edited by kndhadley; 11-14-2007 at 08:59 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

That sounds real smart. Do us all a favor and grow up. I don't want to read an article about you or anyone else being killed in a high speed crash because you finally have a car with a little bit of power. Enjoy that Hemi with the approaching 3.50 a gallon gas BTW.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wastegate13 View Post
    That sounds real smart. Do us all a favor and grow up. I don't want to read an article about you or anyone else being killed in a high speed crash because you finally have a car with a little bit of power. Enjoy that Hemi with the approaching 3.50 a gallon gas BTW.

Thanks for your concern for my saftey but that was just a joke. I have never been 130 mph in my private vehicle (now my patrol car is another story) and this is not the most powerful car I own. I also have a 1970 El Camino SS 396 and a 1969 Camaro RS/SS with a 427 bordered to a 496. The Elky is pushing 500 RWHP and the camaro is 715 RWHP. I have been into mucle cars all my life and not only love them I fear them and what they can do.
    so again I am sorry if I upset you making that 130 mph comment.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Are you saying that you can listen to music wirelessly via Bluetooth in your car? That would be awesome!

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kndhadley View Post
    Thanks for your concern for my saftey but that was just a joke. I have never been 130 mph in my private vehicle (now my patrol car is another story) and this is not the most powerful car I own. I also have a 1970 El Camino SS 396 and a 1969 Camaro RS/SS with a 427 bordered to a 496. The Elky is pushing 500 RWHP and the camaro is 715 RWHP. I have been into mucle cars all my life and not only love them I fear them and what they can do.
    so again I am sorry if I upset you making that 130 mph comment.
    yep .you sound like a cop!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    No I haven't even tried that and would nt even know how to do that. Inside the glove box is a plug socket and a cord that fits into it. It fits inside the iphone and you can use it like that also. Just plug it in and leave it in the glove box. Your radio controll knobs controll your iphone and if a call comes in and your iphone is on bluetooth then the call comes over your raido (that function works regardless if you are plugged in or not.)

Banned
    Thanks

theres some bluetooth thing at target u can buy that clips onto your mirror with speakers and other stuff...im thinking about getting a charger

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,271 Times in 652 Posts

lol @ lecturing a cop about speeding

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    lol @ lecturing a cop about speeding
    DITTO

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wastegate13 View Post
    All this coming from a guy whos username includes Wastegate with his DSM in his signature block.

Like you haven't gone over a buck in that thing on the street, give me a break.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

Cops can speed, the rest get tickets.

And if you give lips or attitude, you get two tickets. hehe

BTW, I would like to see a cop going to an Apple store trying to return brick iPhone and the reaction from Apple employee.
    Last edited by RC_OZ; 11-14-2007 at 03:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_OZ View Post
    Cops can speed, the rest get tickets.

And if you give lips or attitude, you get two tickets. hehe

BTW, I would like to see a cop going to an Apple store trying to return brick iPhone and the reaction from Apple employee.
    Ok I must admitt it. I had bought an iphone very early and it was jailbroke and updated into a brick. I have been retired as a cop for 6 years now. But I called my old partner and he picked up the phone and brought it to apple while on duty and in uniform. He told them his iphone stopped working and he wanted another one. The rep got the manager because my partner told him it was jailbroke and the update broke the phone. The manager came out saw the police uniform and told the rep to give another phone. They did and apologized for the problems. Nice to have connections.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donald.Brown01 View Post
    All this coming from a guy whos username includes Wastegate with his DSM in his signature block.

Burn?

I miss my old DSM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalison View Post
    Burn?

I miss my old DSM.
    I DEFINETLY know where you're coming from.

Thanks

You bought an R/T? Sell out. You should have pushed the penny for the SRT. Much sexier, too bad it isn't available in manual. Such a disappointment. Me, I support imports for sure bud.

Reako

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Donald.Brown01 View Post

To quote Spiderman, with great power comes great responsibility. The OP should know this better than anyone being a former public servant. The median age on this site seems to be 19-25 with more than a few younger than that. Part of being older and more responsible is trying to advise the youth to not make the same mistakes that we did. Throwing out the multitasking at 130 mph line, no matter how casual is an irresponsible move. I've known too many people that have been killed in car crashes and I don't need to know another.

PS: Just because I drive a 500hp car doesn't mean I go showing it off at every possible moment. I can't even remember the last time I opened it up on the street.