Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone sometimes not ringing!

Unhappy Iphone sometimes not ringing!
    Hi there I`m a new Iphone 8GB (stock with 1.1.1 firmware) owner...I have jailbricked and unlocked the Iphone using the guide from MMi with success but after a few days I have noticed that sometimes my phone is not ringing... It happened now about 7-10 times that I had my phone near me and after a while I had missed calls on it without ringing. Today I had the confirmation of this issue cause I had my phone in hand and I had an incoming call...but there was no ring...

Anyone noticed this issue? Any ideas on how to get rid of this

Regards,
    Primoz

i have had this happen to me too, usually happens when i modify the phone using customize.I usually have to power off then turn on again for my ringer to work again.

Quote Originally Posted by ruruep View Post
    i have had this happen to me too, usually happens when i modify the phone using customize.I usually have to power off then turn on again for my ringer to work again.
    So the cause of this is Customize?...hmmm for me it works even without reboot...cause sometimes is ringing sometimes not...

Regards,
    Primoz

well thats what i mean,, customize works fine,, usually if you use customize it will reboot itself when you head back to springboard. but then my ringer doesnt work. i have to turn off the phone and then turn it back on myself for it to work again. i wouldnt depend on only customize to reboot itself for you.

Thx for help...will try to uninstall customize and will see if it help...

Regards,
    Primoz

p.s. There is an update of customize (V 1.17) today...so will see if the problem is solved
    Last edited by Primoz78; 11-14-2007 at 01:33 AM. Reason: p.s.

let me know if it worked

I will ...but wait a day or two for testing

Regards,
    Primoz

One day of testing and so far no issue...will report after a day or two again

Regards,
    Primoz
    Last edited by Primoz78; 11-15-2007 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost