Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Version 1.0.1 is Out!!!!!

Default Version 1.0.1 is Out!!!!!
    Software version 1.0.1 is out fellas

Tried it and said unknown error has occured, it then asked me to restore with update. Fingers crossed...

Any documentation?!

I just got the same thing Big, I honestly have no idea what this update is doing but it's doing something... heh.

I don't see any difference......prob. just the safari security fix

What? How? Where?

????questionmark

No significant changes as was said above, just some bug fixes... as to what? Well who knows, there's no documentation on it other then that it was a bug fix.

I activated my phone with dvd jons method and my phone still works after update

From TUAW.com

Quote:
    The iPhone Firmware 1.01 and Safari beta 3.03 are both security updates that plug various holes in Safari. Sorry, iPhone users, no nifty new features are listed, but it will make your iPhone more secure. Apple does note that the iPhone update will not appear in Software Update on your Mac. You must sync your iPhone using iTunes to get the update. Both are available now.

I used iASIGN and It's still activated...

It's a little over 7mb. Can't be a HUGE fix... but must be more than just several bug fixes?

iPhone? More like MyPhone Shimizu1006's Avatar
    Thanks

true. does seen a little fishy.

has anyone successfully jailbreaked after the update, that's all I want to know...

yep, jail breaked it and added the old themes back. The itone ringer software did crash on me, getting ready to leave, didn't try any ringtones, everytthing else though...

Smile still works
    i just got the error message to after i updated. But i just ran ifuntastic and everything is fine now. Syncing just fine.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

So I take it once I install the update I have to remod, what a pain.

just to clarify, after applying the update we need to jailbreak and re-add ringtones and other modded files?

it overwrites everything we've modded?

Quote Originally Posted by fred777 View Post
    just to clarify, after applying the update we need to jailbreak and re-add ringtones and other modded files?

it overwrites everything we've modded?
    wonder if there will be a reflash firmware .. dont wanna re-mod again

what a pain... i was updating it and an error showed up... just like what everyone was saying and now i have to restore it... stupid update! great... most likely i would have to re-jailbreak it again, and then input all my contact lists again... dangit! im so pissed right now!!

Quote Originally Posted by BiGBaD View Post
    yep, jail breaked it and added the old themes back. The itone ringer software did crash on me, getting ready to leave, didn't try any ringtones, everytthing else though...
    So the update restored all the original theme data? Yuk!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast