Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: snapshot problem

Default snapshot problem
    ok i installed snapshot today but now theres a big problem. my phone restarted while syncing and now i cant scroll or click on any apps while they were running. boss prefs wont let me turn it off and installer wont let me uninstall

can anyone help?

also when trying to restore i get error 1602
    Last edited by Syntih; 05-10-2008 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

try to ssh to ur phone, or how ever you browse ur files system from ur computer and try removing the app manualy. and see wht happens
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Did you try rebooting a few times?

Put the phone in DFU mode, and restore from there, don't use snapshot try capture, its a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylecchh View Post
    Put the phone in DFU mode, and restore from there, don't use snapshot try capture, its a little better.
    I'm using the new 2.1 firmware (jailbreaked) and I didn't even install snapshot or capture. For some reason, when I hold the power button and quickly press the home button and let go, it takes a snapshot or captures my background image? Does anybody else get to have this feature on their phones?
    Last edited by magsbadboy; 11-06-2008 at 04:57 AM. Reason: misspelling
    If they're old enough to cross the street, they're old enough to get banged!

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magsbadboy View Post
    I'm using the new 2.1 firmware (jailbreaked) and I didn't even install snapshot or capture. For some reason, when I hold the power button and quickly press the home button and let go, it takes a snapshot or captures my background image? Does anybody else get to have this feature on their phones?
    Yes. If you have upgraded to Firmware 2.0 you can do this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainChaos For This Useful Post:

magsbadboy (11-07-2008)

solid! Thanks! I thought my phone was friggin special LOL!
    If they're old enough to cross the street, they're old enough to get banged!