Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Itunes to stop syncing US iPhones in Europe???

Default Itunes to stop syncing US iPhones in Europe???
    Hi ,

I was this morning in my local Carphone warehouse store here in the UK to pick up a bluetooth headset ( very very nice by the way :-) ).

While chatting with the store manager ( who said he had been trained by Apple ) he spotted my iPhone was "non standard" :-)

We had a little chat about the phone in general and he asked how I was syncing it with iTunes as Apple had told him that it was not possible to sync a US iPhone in Europe with iTunes !

Scare tactics or something to look out for in a future iTunes update???

P.S - Carphone warehouse are selling the apple headset for £69 ...not £79 as on the apple website !

He also told me how many they sold on Friday nights launch ..... 12 !!!!! ...and he also said that they only expected to sell 6 at most , so 12 was double their expectations.
    Last edited by scowler; 11-10-2007 at 07:34 AM.
    Never knowingly understood.

Thats the sort of thing I would expect from maybe Dixons/Currys

Nice! I think I shall be going to get my headset tomorrow

How does it sound scowler?

Its "ok" , not fantastic , I think it cuts the mic when you stop talking , so it sounds a bit choppy , but sound quality is on a par with other headsets I have used in the past.
    Its the size that gets me though its so tiny! Set up is almost non existant - just put it in the dock and it pairs. One button on it , off,on,answer/end call.
    It came almost fully charged too.

I bit the bullet and just went and bought one lol. Seems ok to me, maybe a little quiet, but ill see how it goes. Its nice and non obtrusive unlike a lot of others, and the dual dock is neat!

Nice one.

I showed it to a friend today - who described it as looking like a "crack pipe".