+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Screen freezes, erratic behaviour

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi guys, is anybody else having problems with their iphone's sometimes erratic behaviour? I have firmware 1.1.1 running on my iphone, restored the phone once (as installer, SMB and customizer
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Screen freezes, erratic behaviour
    Hi guys, is anybody else having problems with their iphone's sometimes erratic behaviour? I have firmware 1.1.1 running on my iphone, restored the phone once (as installer, SMB and customizer disappeared from my springboard), and i am noticing some issues, which ihad before the restore as well. For unknown reason when i open up applications (i.e. go into the ipod or videos or sms) the iphone doesnt react for a few seconds and shows a blank screen then locks the screen, when i then unlock the screen and try to go back, it does the same thing again...sometimes i have to repeat the process a few times until it actually does what iw ant it to do, other times it just crashes completely and i have to fully restart it. Once i restart the phone the phone behaves fine...for a few hours then starts acting up again....anyone else noticed that? is that just a flaw of the OS? Is it a problem with my phone itself? Any suggestions are appreciated.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do you have any apps installed? Try getting rid of SummerBoard for starters. I've got a similar problem:

http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15346