+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SSH Switch 1.1.1?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've been using my iPhone in V1.0.2 for a while now and finally decided to upgrade this morning. Everything seems fine so far - I'm still trying to fix a
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default SSH Switch 1.1.1?
    I've been using my iPhone in V1.0.2 for a while now and finally decided to upgrade this morning.
    Everything seems fine so far - I'm still trying to fix a few things to make it more 'uk compatible'... but almost there!

The only thing I'm missing is a wee app I had before which let me turn on / off SSH, Wi-Fi, Edge and Bluetooth. Does this not exist for 1.1.1? It was very handy as I could switch my Edge off unless I really needed it (vodafone charge a fortune for it!), and I could switch off SSH most of the time as it drains the battery quite quick.

Cheers...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Install Services using Installer

Thanks

I have managed to install Services using iBrickr - but it didnt appear in my Installer.
    Since my upgrade installer seems very bare and only has about 20 apps. I've checked the version and its 2.63.

Hmmm... just tried running Services and it only has Edge, Bluetooth and Wifi options. SSH seems to have disappeared?

Thanks

Do you have SSH installed? (openssh, dropbear)

Thanks

Fixed it!
    I went to jailbreakme.com and let it re-install app tapp. Now I have a full list of apps like I did in 1.0.2 in my installer. I dont know what was wrong with it?

I'm so happy that after the update my iPhone now works with my Alpine iDA-X001 car stereo perfectly (apart from the stupid airplane mode message popping up!)