+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: No sound, after reboot sound again

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi all, I have a little problem with my unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone. Sometimes suddenly my sound stops working, no keyboard sound, email or what so ever. After I reboot my
    Default No sound, after reboot sound again
    Hi all,

I have a little problem with my unlocked 1.1.1 iPhone. Sometimes suddenly my sound stops working, no keyboard sound, email or what so ever. After I reboot my iPhone everything works again. Th strange thing is my brother has the same problem.

Is it a software problem? Can it be solved? And what is the solution?

Tnx,
    Danny

!! It is not the on/off switch on the left of the iphone, already tried that.

*bump* anyone?
    Last edited by [email protected]; 11-07-2007 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I have had that problem on occasion with all the firmware. I found that if I plug the ear bud jack in and then unplug it, the sounds return. I think it's a known hardware issue.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i´ve got the same f**** problem. I´ve got today a new iPhone 1.1.1 out of the Box.
    I used jailbreakme for jailbreaking and activation. For the Simlock i used Anysim.

Now when i call someone i couldn´t hear him throug the ear speaker. When i choose the internal speaker i will here him. I also here him if i use a Headset. But it´s not working through the ear Speaker!! What the f*** is the Problem? I´ve read that i have to insert the Headset in the Headphone Jack and pull it out. I´ve done this sereral Times but it does not work.

I´ve restore the iPhone and now only activate it with indepence but it will not work.

I´m from Germany so i couldn´t go to an Apple Store to change the iPhone.

I will hope someone can help me.