+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Help!!!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Please help, I have downgraded the firmware to 1.0.2, the iPhone is successfully unlocked & activated. However, when the Phone is sync with iTunes & on iTunes the phone shows
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Please Help!!!
    Please help, I have downgraded the firmware to 1.0.2, the iPhone is successfully unlocked & activated. However, when the Phone is sync with iTunes & on iTunes the phone shows that it is connected but I am not able to transfer any media files (songs, movies, etc.) from the Library onto my Phone. The iPhone itself works just fine, but the only thing is I am unable to transfer media files onto my Phone. PLEASE HELP, thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thang_vicky View Post
    Please help, I have downgraded the firmware to 1.0.2, the iPhone is successfully unlocked & activated. However, when the Phone is sync with iTunes & on iTunes the phone shows that it is connected but I am not able to transfer any media files (songs, movies, etc.) from the Library onto my Phone. The iPhone itself works just fine, but the only thing is I am unable to transfer media files onto my Phone. PLEASE HELP, thanks.
    What error message do you get? What exactly happens?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

thang_vicky (11-05-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There was no error messages, just when you drag the files over to the phone in iTunes, the mouse cursor changes to the STOP sign pic (O\...circle with a backflash), it just won't copy into the iPhone.

Thanks

Ah, that's because you can't do that with an iPhone. You have to sync your movies and audio. You can't drag and drop.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

thang_vicky (11-05-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So how do I sync my audio & movies onto my iPhone. or How do I transfer my audio & movies files onto my iphone by using iTunes, please help & thanks.

But I drag & drop files when the iPhone is sync in iTunes though, or is that not the proper way to copy media files onto the Phone, please help me to copy files onto the phone. thanks
    Last edited by thang_vicky; 11-05-2007 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

When you plug your iPhone into iTunes it will sync automatically. Make sure on the summary page that you have "Sync checked items only". Then you go to the Audio & Videos tabs, check what you want to sync over to the iPhone, then go to the bottom right-hand corner and click on "Apply"

Drag & drop used to be an option for the older iPods, but not the iPhone.
    Last edited by Eurisko; 11-05-2007 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

thang_vicky (11-05-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thank you so much for all your help...