Results 1 to 5 of 5

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Is there a free unlocking solution for windows users

  1. #1
    Default Is there a free unlocking solution for windows users
    I am sorry if that has been answered and discussed already (I'm sure it has).
    I haven't checked the forum for awhile and I'm out of date with the latest news about Iphone.
    Last time I unlocked 2 Iphones with simfree, for which i paid 60$ each.
    Now I have another Iphone that needs to be unlocked. Is there a free solution yet? I read some posts about anysim or appsnap but didnt find a clean tutorial for PC/windows users.
    Thanks in advance for you help guys.

    p.s. last time I used: ibrickr, apptap, simfree for the whole jailbreak, activate, unlocking process and it went very easy, but this time I would safe 60$ if its possible .

  2. #2
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Cancun, Mexico
    Posts
    282
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 31 Times in 27 Posts

    What version is the phone? 1.0.2 or 1.1.1?

  3. #3
    It is 1.1.1, i am planning on doing the same as before: downgrade it with ibrickr and itunes to 1.0.2, activate the phone and youtube with apptap, and then what tool could i use to unlock it?
    thx again

    p.s. the phone is brand new from the apple store.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefrombg View Post
    It is 1.1.1, i am planning on doing the same as before: downgrade it with ibrickr and itunes to 1.0.2, activate the phone and youtube with apptap, and then what tool could i use to unlock it?
    thx again

    p.s. the phone is brand new from the apple store.
    Don't do that. That's the old, long way.

    Use this video to Jailbreak and get the installer:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tf6g7wTUUl4"]YouTube - How AppSnapp Works[/ame]

    Then, either download Anysim 1.1 with the app installer or find it on google and then your phone will be activated and unlocked on 1.1.1

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to broken1 For This Useful Post:

    mikefrombg (11-05-2007)

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by broken1 View Post
    Don't do that. That's the old, long way.

    Use this video to Jailbreak and get the installer:

    YouTube - How AppSnapp Works

    Then, either download Anysim 1.1 with the app installer or find it on google and then your phone will be activated and unlocked on 1.1.1
    Thanks man,

    What is he trying to hide? Also as he said "haven't fix youtube yet", how do I fix that?
    I'm holding the iphone in my hands right now unopened yet , and I'm exited to experiment. Last q., Do I put my tmobile sim at the beginning or after I finish?

    Quote Originally Posted by mikefrombg View Post
    Thanks man,

    What is he trying to hide? Also as he said "haven't fix youtube yet", how do I fix that?
    I'm holding the iphone in my hands right now unopened yet , and I'm exited to experiment. Last q., Do I put my tmobile sim at the beginning or after I finish?
    Thank you sooo much, it worked like a charm and it took 5min.
    Last edited by mikefrombg; 11-06-2007 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •