Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Version 04.01.13Gis a discussion within the
General iPhone Chatforums, a part of the
Hey there: I just picked up a new iphone and when I checked the version using *3001#12345#* , it reads version 04.01.13G. Am I reading this right and what can...
11-03-2007, 11:24 PM #1Version 04.01.13G
I just picked up a new iphone and when I checked the version using *3001#12345#*
, it reads version 04.01.13G.
Am I reading this right and what can I do from here to unlock
11-04-2007, 08:41 AM #2
Yes, you read it right. You have firmware 1.1.1. Proceed with this guide. So far I found that site to have the simplest set of intructions anywhere. And he does some things for you that other methods have to instruct you to do yourself, such as YouTube and EDGE fixes.
I will add this though:
1. do not uninstall BSD Subsystem (you still need it)
2. install OpenSSH if you're using Windows because WinSCP will not work without it
Let us know.
11-04-2007, 11:11 AM #3
Thanks for the info.
I'll let you know how it goes.
11-06-2007, 01:34 PM #4
Ok. Everything was going fine. Installed the BSD Subsystem, but now I cana't find the Unlocking Tools category. Where is it?
11-06-2007, 01:52 PM #5
1. use iBricker to install anysim1.1
2. download anysim1.1 from http://iphone.exploit.org/pxl/ and use winSCP
3. add BigBoss source markmon.mine.nu:90/iphone/repo/repo.plist and install it from there
Last edited by mixi92; 11-06-2007 at 01:57 PM.
11-06-2007, 04:20 PM #6