Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't Remove Wallpaper

Default Can't Remove Wallpaper
    Hi, I recently downloaded the wallpaper app from the Featurd tab on installer, and even though i have removed and changed my wallpaper, the first wallpaper i set in the app won't go away. ive tried resetting/restarting the iphone AND uninstalling the wallpaper app.

what else can i do?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Do you mean vWallpaper? the one that plays the movies on your springboard?

Just trying to get a better idea exactly what the problem is.
    16 GB 1.1.4 Ziphone Unlocked, Activated, Jailbroken
    If I helped you make sure to hit the thanks button

[How To] Customize on 1.1.3 and 1.1.4......Windows Guide...............OS X Guide

How To Fix A Broken Ringer/Silent Switch

no its just the Wallpaper application that lets you view everyone elses wallpaper and save it to a gallery.

It's on the featured tab of installer

Default Could it be
    Have you gone to the SMBprefs? Summerboard Perferences? Just go and turn off Theme Wallpaper.

Chris

the wallpaper has nothing to with summerboard, i set it thru a separate app called Wallpaper.

Even restoring won't take it away

What do Ido?

Just fak......ing tell him how to delete it already . By the way, I am having the same problem. I want to delete some unwanted wallpapers that I saved up in my iphone but don't know how

Thanks

Try SSH into it and delete the picture. Then when you restore set up as a new phone.
    iPhone 4, Yellow Custom Glass, 32GB, 4.3.3, non-working home button. And a prototype iPhone 4 White.
    Main Computer:MacBook Unibody Plastic, 2.26GHZ, 4GB RAM, 250x2GB, Red glowing Apple.
    Water Damaged iPhone? Don't throw it away; iPhone Motherboard washing tutorial!!! (PM me I will do it for you)

I have similar problems

Sometime back I installed Ical of UK Premier League and also a software which was showing latest fixture of the matches when Iphone is on Standby, unfortunately the page has remained of the fixture from last year.

Now I cant even change to default wallpaper or the wallpapers supplied by Apple.

Can someone help me please remove this wallpaper sort of , of expired fixture.

Does not update with calendar or Ical anymore and its stuck from August 2007 fixture.

Please help

Zenj