Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I am Planing to Buy a New iPhone ...

Exclamation I am Planing to Buy a New iPhone ...
    Hello

I am Planing to Buy a New iPhone ...

But my friend have told me that there is a problem that the iphone have Bad sound quality, when making a call ...

Anther friend told me that there are three types of iphone ...

the frist type the serial start 7R7 , and the second start with 7S7 , and number three start with 7T7 ...

and told me that one of them dont have the Bad sound quality, when making a call ...

is that right ?

and which one is the best ?

mine starts with 7R7 and my sound is fine

iv never herd of this sound thing so i dono if its true or not but i hope this helps ya

I have a 7s7 that I got at 6:05 pm on june 26th. And I have no sound problems. I have never heard of this problem before and would not be to concerned.

any ather user can give me his experians ?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I have 7T7 and it sounds fine. People tell me I sound clear.

The sound problem was with the older firmware. People were complaining that the speaker doesn't get loud enough. Firstly, it was slightly correct with the newest firmware, 1.1.1., which is on EVERY OTB iPhone from an Apple store, and even if you purchased a phone with firmware 1.0.2, there is an available hack on this forum to fix the sound problem. Cheers!

Reako

can you give me this link !!

This time I will help you. Next time, try doing a little bit of research pal.

Reako

thank you ...

But this is for 1.0.2 Only ...

I need it for 1.1.1 !

There is no current fix for 1.1.1. They slightly corrected the problem in this firmware. Either take it or leave it. haha

Reako