Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlocked iphone ?

True but Verizon was to be the initial carrier but they past it up.

you can use CellSwapper.com to get out of your contract. I also plan on waiting til it gets unlocked so I can use it with my Tmobile sim. I dont care about Visual VoiceMail, I never get voice mails anyways.
    Omar C.

Thanks

I'm looking forward to the visual voicemail feature. I hate listening to all the messages while I'm waiting for one.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9&dateline=1181485574

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,275 Times in 652 Posts

i have something like 15 voicemails i have not listened to, i know 12 of them are worthless, who knows about the other 3 i dont want to listen to them all

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,805 Times in 1,226 Posts

Exactly, its a great feature. Of course, if I could use the iPhone with T-Mobile and not have that feature, I'd much rather do that than signing up a new plan, which is what I'm doing now.

Side note: BMAI, thats a cool site, I'd never seen it.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    so getting back to topic.....how long would it take to unlock this dream of mine?? heard weeks,,,,,,, I need it prolly the next day or July 6th at the latest.... anyone? SANKS

iPhone? More like MyPhone Acadian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JedixJarf View Post
    If this thing takes off for Apple and AT&T and tunrs into cahoodles of pocket change I wonder how many at Verizon will get immediately fired...

GSM all the way. Plus, CDMA uses BREW for games which are hard to find and not as good.

Quote Originally Posted by First48Hrs View Post
    so getting back to topic.....how long would it take to unlock this dream of mine?? heard weeks,,,,,,, I need it prolly the next day or July 6th at the latest.... anyone? SANKS
    Would probably take a few weeks once the modders get into it and get things worked out. I'd give it alteast that.
    Last edited by Acadian; 06-13-2007 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Cheers,
    Acadian
    Wallpaper Freak

Um yeah, i'm guessing it will take a while, it is brand new technology that nobody really knows anything about yet, we are still very in the dark about the iPhone, and thats the way Apple likes it

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

Nah, not really. Its OS X.

Ummm, kinda.

On the surface, that sounds like a terribly lame decission.........................
    they must be already in contract w/ another phone manufacturer that is R&Ding a competitive devise.
    Well thats giving them the benefit of doubt! Unless they really are lame, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ColsTiger View Post
    I'm looking forward to the visual voicemail feature. I hate listening to all the messages while I'm waiting for one.
    How does that work, do you scroll through the callers pictures till you find the prettiest one you like? Your wife of course!
    Last edited by moond0ggie; 06-14-2007 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/image.php?u=73728&dateline=1180451458

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moond0ggie View Post
    How does that work, do you scroll through the callers pictures till you find the prettiest one you like? Your wife of course!
    According to the demo, it doesn't show picture IDs in the visual mail feature. ONly name and number listed if I remember correctly.
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9&dateline=1181485574

Yep, no pics in demo.

I'm pretty interested in the iPhone, but i'd like to stay with T-Mobile. Anyone have a reason not to? Almost looking for an excuse but I don't really think to highly of At&t...and i'd like not to have to reprint my business cards just because i switched carriers for a phone...

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

You can bring your number over, no reason to change your cards. And yah, AT&T has better coverage. I'm a T-Mo guy myself, but I'll have both when the iPhone comes out. I like my T-Mo just fine, but if you can switch, you might as well!

iPhone? More like MyPhone thewhiteguy1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    You can bring your number over, no reason to change your cards. And yah, AT&T has better coverage. I'm a T-Mo guy myself, but I'll have both when the iPhone comes out. I like my T-Mo just fine, but if you can switch, you might as well!
    t-mobile has horrible service. but they've gotten better..

Yeah, they finally got EDGE

Quote Originally Posted by haunt View Post
    I'm pretty interested in the iPhone, but i'd like to stay with T-Mobile. Anyone have a reason not to? Almost looking for an excuse but I don't really think to highly of At&t...and i'd like not to have to reprint my business cards just because i switched carriers for a phone...
    I really wish I could have the iPhone and keep Tmobile. They have awesome coverage where I live, and I was paying $70 a month flat, to have 1000 minutes, unlimited text/data/email and the myfaves. I canceled out on 5/31 cause that was the last date I could get out without ETF, but if it turns out the iPhone is easy to unlock I'm going back to Tmo. Paying like $100 for AT&T and getting only 1500 texts sucks majorly.

iPhone? More like MyPhone thewhiteguy1's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, they finally got EDGE
    and what did at&t get? hsdpa and umts aka 3G o and they got the iphone.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks

Which doesn't do HSPDA or UMTS aka 3G.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast