Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: so far so good, please read on!!!

Default so far so good, please read on!!!
    ok, hi guys !!!

iphone fan here...ok so ive unlocked my fone, werx with vodafone no-worries yay !!! theres still a few things i need to know so i can customized a few more things , here a list of things i still would like to do..

i wanna change the spring board back ground...(like to ,but not essential )
    id like to use my ipod music as ring tones etc...becuase there soo bad those default ring tones !!!
    add just a few more apllications,

PS< does anyone know how change the WEATHER becuase im stuck on knowing the weather only in NEWYORK, im living in AUSTRALIA, am i stuck with that only???

if anyone could help me out with some programs and some basic steps id very greatful, thanks paul !!!
    Last edited by gottistar; 10-30-2007 at 03:53 PM.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Install SummerBoard to have a background, SendSong to use iTunes songs as ringtones, Installer.app to install all of them, and add your city in Weather.app by clicking the little "i" in the bottom right of the Weather.app screen, and type your city.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Default cheers
    cheers mate, your the man, all worked well...

PS, do u know of any itunes alternatives?? for the iphone, i find itunes a real ball breaker to use!!!

what happened to the old drop and drag over???
    Last edited by gottistar; 11-01-2007 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Install SummerBoard to have a background, SendSong to use iTunes songs as ringtones, Installer.app to install all of them, and add your city in Weather.app by clicking the little "i" in the bottom right of the Weather.app screen, and type your city.
    If I use the jailbreakme.com method for the iphone can I do everything that you have listed in the quotes? and if I need to do something else, could someone either give me a URL detailed to explaing this or some guidance I have googled this to death and get bits and pieces here and there.

TIA
    MVS

xxxxxxxxxx whoops