Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
10-30-2007, 08:18 AM #1iPhone in Canada, pre-order Nov 20
BoyGeniusReport posts an image which supposedly represents a leaked flyer promoting the iPhone for launch on December 7th in Canada.
The ad is for Rogers network, and claims that pre-orders start on November 20th.Check out my Blog
10-30-2007, 08:25 AM #2
- The Rogers Logo and Name are never shown apart from each other.
- Rogers doesn't take Pre-orders.
- There's no $ beside the 499.
- Rogers doesn't use green text on Ads.
- Rogers doesn't show acronyms (MSRP) without the definition.
- There is never more than one instance of the device their advertising.
- They show trademarks correctly, as a Superscript.
- Quote "Free shipping with new activations only" - Shipping is always free.
- They would never say quote "Data charges to be announced at a later date".
- Pending legal outcome of trademark lawsuit (with Commwave's iPhone), they're not allowed to use the name "iPhone".
How do I know? Yes, I work for them. Before you write me, no I can't give you free services.
Last edited by Eurisko; 10-30-2007 at 08:27 AM.
11-02-2007, 12:39 PM #3
A bad photoshop that is for sure. iPhone will not come to Canada till we get similar data plans like our American friends....
11-03-2007, 01:00 AM #4
hmm typical boygenius? posting badly put together fliers on inevitable happenings and calling them legit?
11-03-2007, 05:23 AM #5