+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help! recover mode is srsly screwed!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hey guys, i'm a new member here, but i've been browsing this site for a while now i got my iphone about 2 weeks back, unlocked it and everything, worked
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default help! recover mode is srsly screwed!
    hey guys, i'm a new member here, but i've been browsing this site for a while now

i got my iphone about 2 weeks back, unlocked it and everything, worked out perfectly
    tonight, in light of the simple 1.1.1 unlock (as if), i decided to try it out
    so, i started with the revirginizer....and thats about as far as i got. something went wrong, and it took me a couple of hours to get the FW back to a working 1.0.2 (relatively, its still unactivated and locked)

when i try to unlock it using any program, the problem is the same: once the program forces the phone into recovery mode, the phone stops communicating with the program and can only be revived using ibrickr 0.91's boot thing. it'll boot up, but the unlockers just cant access it during recovery mode.

help??? if you need any more information, i'll try to be prompt. if you have a solution or has encountered this problem, please reply so at least i know i'm not alone in my idiocy =(

thanks in advance!

edit:!!!
    nvm, i think....i got it to work (finally) using a combination of ibrickr 0.8, ibrickr 0.91, winstaller, and itunes....now i'm going thru the anysim process....
    Last edited by paradoxy; 10-30-2007 at 08:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost