Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: 1.1.1 features!is a discussion within the
General iPhone Chatforums, a part of the
So I remember seeing some picture where the iPhone was doing something in Safari or some other app, and there was a HUD with like the current song playing and...
10-29-2007, 11:31 PM #1
So I remember seeing some picture where the iPhone was doing something in Safari or some other app, and there was a HUD with like the current song playing and previous, play, and next buttons, and I think there was a volume bar, too.
I don't know how to do that, does anyone know?
Are there any other features that Apple didn't tell us about (or maybe they did and I'm just blind )?
10-29-2007, 11:32 PM #2
Just double-tap the Home button while music is playing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:
10-29-2007, 11:37 PM #3
Ha! That's awesome! Thanks!
Any other features in the 1.1.1 update?
10-30-2007, 12:20 AM #4
According to Apple:
- iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store
- Louder speakerphone and receiver volume
- Home Button double-click shortcut to phone favorites or music controls
- Space bar double-tap shortcut to intelligently insert period and space
- Mail attachments are viewable in portrait and landscape
- Stocks and cities in Stocks and Weather can be re-ordered
- Apple Bluetooth Headset battery status in the Status Bar
- Support for TV Out
- Preference to turn off EDGE/GPRS when roaming internationally
- New Passcode lock time intervals
- Adjustable alert volume
10-30-2007, 03:25 AM #5
What Apple didn’t mention:
- You can now change the sound that is played when a new text message is received. Tap “Settings,” then “Sounds,” then “New Text Message.”
- Mobile Safari “Debug console”, showing HTML errors encountered when rendering Web pages. Tap “Settings,” then “Safari,” then “Developer”
- New video playback options, including selectable resume functionality to begin playing videos where they left off or from the beginning, as well as closed captioning support. Tap “Settings,” then “iPod.”