+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how to watch your webcam on iphone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
ive just done this and it works mint you need ihone iam on 1.4 the software you need first is www.noipcom just register wot ever name you want its free
    iPhone? More like MyPhone i pimping's Avatar
    Thanks

Default how to watch your webcam on iphone
    ive just done this and it works mint
    you need ihone iam on 1.4
    the software you need first is www.noipcom just register wot ever name you want its free and dead easy to do
    webcam soft is webcamxp pro 2.18.242 it is out there with the crack you will need the full
    so when you have noip upand running then you need to got into your router and open a port i use 81 this you will find in vitual server
    ok now in the webcam xp soft you must set the same port whitch is under web/broadcast menue you must turn server off before you can change it then got to options and http client and select JAVA CLIENT thats the format the iphone will see the webcam software has a neet chat option so you can chat when your lookin at other webcams it will also use ipcam dvr cam and up to 10 cams there is a setting for quality of picture i found 30% works best but the higher your speed the better you will get
    dont forget you can not test it in you own net work
    have fun if you need the software for webcam let me know its 4.5 meg so to big to put here

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gu6wCDRHNMA"]YouTube - webcam on iphone[/ame]
    Last edited by i pimping; 04-21-2008 at 11:01 PM. Reason: adding you tube

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can u recheck the web address once please coz that web address isnt working for me

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i pimping View Post
    ive just done this and it works mint
    you need ihone iam on 1.4
    the software you need first is www.noipcom just register wot ever name you want its free and dead easy to do
    webcam soft is webcamxp pro 2.18.242 it is out there with the crack you will need the full
    so when you have noip upand running then you need to got into your router and open a port i use 81 this you will find in vitual server
    ok now in the webcam xp soft you must set the same port whitch is under web/broadcast menue you must turn server off before you can change it then got to options and http client and select JAVA CLIENT thats the format the iphone will see the webcam software has a neet chat option so you can chat when your lookin at other webcams it will also use ipcam dvr cam and up to 10 cams there is a setting for quality of picture i found 30% works best but the higher your speed the better you will get
    dont forget you can not test it in you own net work
    have fun if you need the software for webcam let me know its 4.5 meg so to big to put here

YouTube - webcam on iphone
    dartman66: can u please post clear instructions that i can follow step by step as so far iv only got webcam xp and set up noip ! im lost now !! as i am looking forward to have the webcam on my iphone

Green Apple
    Thanks

this aint a dating service lol :P

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hagge10 View Post
    this aint a dating service lol :P
    I agree

Thanks

if you have noip installed and set up you will have your own address you need to goto vitual server in your modem/router and open a port and put in the ip of your cp
    mine looks like 81 81 81 81 then 10.0.0.4 there isnt any extra setting you will need to only the ones in my first post YOU CANT TEST ON YOUR OWN NETWOK best thing to do forget iphone for now get your mate to log into it and test if it works with him it will work on iphone aslong as you set webcam xp to use java client
    you can test mine http://ubc.servebeer.com:81 use your iphone to test
    Last edited by i pimping; 04-23-2008 at 12:29 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Last edited by shamalov; 04-25-2008 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shamalov For This Useful Post:

icecold336 (04-25-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The WebCamXP Pro is the best software to watch your webcam or any video input that you have in you computer.. TV TUNER??? sound good ah!!! I have my Webcam XP for my aquarium.. http://196.32.138.62:8080 you can see it from your iphone!

Thanks

down load and register noip.com you can give your cam a name and it will track your ip the one you have givin is working fine now but it will change

what i cant get to work is the sound is there a java addon to make sound work.the webcamxp software will transmint sound when i open the port and turn on my phone can see the sound icon but cant turn it on anyone know where the java addons are
    Last edited by i pimping; 04-25-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well I know that the sound work when you use the windows media player not over the web page.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Can you please let me know where I can get the WinXP Pro to doanload for free. Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Another way of doing it
    EvoCam, iSight and iPhone / described here

Green Apple
    Thanks

step by step instructions

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok, it was updated here
    Last edited by iLanny; 09-22-2008 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Update instructions

What's Jailbreak?