+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Text showing down screen on sleep screen?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a 1.0.2 phone and sometimes when the phone has gone into auto lock and I press a button or touch the screen to wake it back up I
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Text showing down screen on sleep screen?
    I have a 1.0.2 phone and sometimes when the phone has gone into auto lock and I press a button or touch the screen to wake it back up I have a gabled line of text running in the middle of the screen from top to bottom.

Also on occasion my little working ( swirly thing) isn’t in the middle of the screen and has moved to a different location like towards the bottom or what seems to be random location?

Has anyone seen this before? Im guessing it may be summerboard or customize that is creating it?

Ill try to keep an eye out on the text next time to see if I can make sense of what it may be.

Running summerboard 2.11 and customize 1.13

Thanks

Best Wishes
    Adam

I was able to re-create the text problem by putting the phone into airplane mode and restarting summerboard.

Im at work at the moment so i have no wifi signal to be able to add apps back in. Ill test more tonight and if i can track down the problem post it here incase others run into the issue.

Best Wishes

Adam
    Last edited by addertay; 10-27-2007 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Update
    Problem went away.

i tried removing and trying both springboard and customize separately and the text still stayed. I did figure it was the " you must disable airplane mode to access data " message.

Did a restore and phone is back to normal.