+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Torn between devices

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Anybody come from Blackbery to iPhone? I toyed with a Curve today at work and really like it. Web browsing could better. Push email and IM on the device is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question Torn between devices
    Anybody come from Blackbery to iPhone? I toyed with a Curve today at work and really like it. Web browsing could better. Push email and IM on the device is great. I like the iPhone too. I can't seem to choose. Then this 4GB or 8GB has got me thinking do I really need the extra space for an extra $100.

Retired Moderator arthursdomain's Avatar
    Thanks

I havent personally used a BB, but my friend has one and he let me play with it , it was perl. I feel the iphone is better than the perl, mainly because the keyboard is not there all the time, and you get what you want when you want on the screen. not a whole lot of navigating etc. I ve never used a 'curve' so i dont know or cant compare.

as far as 4 and 8, heres how i look at it... your paying 500 dollars for a 4g, 1. what is 100 bucks more?
    2. if your paying 500 or 600 bucks for a iphone you better use it and for a **** long time. so either way 600 is worth it
    3. this device SHOULD take the place of your ipod and you should no longer need one, 80g ipod 4g iphone? math is simple there...
    at this point i will take all they have 8g is already not a whole lot of space, at least not enough to go 'crazy' with.

thats just my humble opinion

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,798 Times in 1,222 Posts

iPhone ftw. And I like both.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews