+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iph9one to zoom in the future upgrade??

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
today went for pancakes with my gf and we accidentally find out that the camera of her i phone zoom during the camera mode..i compare mine with her and i
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iph9one to zoom in the future upgrade??
    today went for pancakes with my gf and we accidentally find out that the camera of her i phone zoom during the camera mode..i compare mine with her and i am sure her camera was zooming, after i press the home button n get back into the camera mode it doesnt zoom anymore...anyone have this experience before?mayb apple could update this feature in the future...well just though letting u guys know...take care!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 652 Posts

sure. pancakes.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

are you saying her camera actually was zooming on her iphone, and if so how did she make it zoom, by pinching it, and were you able to do it again. Ive never heard this before

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josephsy View Post
    today went for pancakes with my gf and we accidentally find out that the camera of her i phone zoom during the camera mode..i compare mine with her and i am sure her camera was zooming, after i press the home button n get back into the camera mode it doesnt zoom anymore...anyone have this experience before?mayb apple could update this feature in the future...well just though letting u guys know...take care!
    Are you sure she wasn't just moving her melons closer to and farther away from the camera?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    Are you sure she wasn't just moving her melons closer to and farther away from the camera?
    lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i on my iphone camera mode and compare and i am very sure her iphone camera did zoom but unable to get back to normal untill i press the home button.it gets normal after i press the home button..i try to figure out like half an hour but it doesnt zoom anymore...google it but no one has this issue but her iphone...weird...so i expect to see a feature update on camera zooming..

iPhone? More like MyPhone rxmxsh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by josephsy View Post
    i on my iphone camera mode and compare and i am very sure her iphone camera did zoom but unable to get back to normal untill i press the home button.it gets normal after i press the home button..i try to figure out like half an hour but it doesnt zoom anymore...google it but no one has this issue but her iphone...weird...so i expect to see a feature update on camera zooming..
    hmmm. Could you answer any of the questions. Please?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Same thing with mines
    Actually I was doing work with m girlfriend and younger brother when this happened as well. My brother took a picture and the next thing I knew it was zoomed it. Later on my girlfriend and I both managed to do this, but were unable to repeat the process. In the end I gave up for the night because of the math quiz I had this morning. Maybe we can try to figure out how this works...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mofo83 View Post
    Actually I was doing work with m girlfriend and younger brother when this happened as well. My brother took a picture and the next thing I knew it was zoomed it. Later on my girlfriend and I both managed to do this, but were unable to repeat the process. In the end I gave up for the night because of the math quiz I had this morning. Maybe we can try to figure out how this works...
    So after you took a picture it was zoomed?I think all that happened was you double tapped the screen. Wherever you tap is where it will zoom.