Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Leopard & Hacked iPhone

Default Leopard & Hacked iPhone
    Ok here is my first post from OS X Leopard. Saying that I can now be first to tell you Leopard has iTunes 7.4.2 & works just fine with my unlocked iPhone. I have synched my phone. Also there is some new featurs of synch finding duplicate entries. Which I saw in action.

My mac is a G4 mini 1.33 mhz with 512 mem. Also I might let you know I did the upgrade from Tiger to Leopard path. I had all the hacks for FrontRow, PhotoBooth & iMovie08. Seems leopard was cool with that and I have FrontRow running but the new version.

How is the performance on your Mini? I'm tryin got decide whether it is worth upgrading my 1 gig G4 Powerbook.

My mini is running really well considering I still have the 512 mem. FrontRow is slower, but that's not even supposed to run. I will up my memory to 1 gig in the next few days was something I planed to do.

Main concern was Leopard & unlocked iPhone.

Here is my post & sorta review with pictures of my Leopard experience.
    Last edited by w9cae; 10-26-2007 at 11:15 AM.

Hi w9cae, whats your iphone firmware 1.0.2 or 1.1.1??? I have 1.0.2 and thinking of upgrading to Leopard and reinstall itunes 1.3. Im concerned about mail and calendar not syncing properly to my iphone1.0.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone NVMY4N's Avatar
    Western Ky

Yes. Please let us know what Firmware you are running.

I was late in ordering Leopard,,,,so Ill get it Tuesday.

Transformers Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

"300" Movie Sound Pack for your iPhone-HERE

If you are helped, use the button. It's a much better stat than a post count.