Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: photo albums?

Default photo albums?
    This may be totally retarded.. But. Why cant I have different photo album names?
    Im stuck...
    Why am I stuck with camera roll and Photo Library
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Why cant I have different photo album names?
    Im stuck...
    Why am I stuck with camera roll and Photo Library
    After using iTunes to sync my photos with my iPhone it automatically made albums from the names of the folders I chose to sync to my iPhone. In other words, each folder of photos I chose to sync with my iPhone was an album. I still have All the photos show up under Photo Library and the Camera Roll for the pictures that I've taken with my iPhone, but there are albums as well. This leads me to think of three possible scenarios (all of which may be false):

1. You have not used iTunes to sync your photos to your iPhone
    2. Maybe you need to manually specify which folders to sync (I'm not home so I can't test this.)
    3. You do not have your photos stored in folders (which iTunes uses to make albums)

justin 8)

Got ya. Thanks Justin. I think I was approaching it wrong in iTunes. I just realized if you want albums you have to store those folders in a single folder. With subfolders within that.
    I was looking to have them come from different places.
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing