+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Think I've Brickd My Phone

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I had any anysim unlocked 1.0.2 iphone. Then upgraded to 1.1.1 and unlocked it, all working perfectly. I installed the new version of Summerboard, didnt like it, so tried to
    Thanks

Default Think I've Brickd My Phone
    I had any anysim unlocked 1.0.2 iphone. Then upgraded to 1.1.1 and unlocked it, all working perfectly.

I installed the new version of Summerboard, didnt like it, so tried to install the older version, 2.11 I think.

My phone then wouldnt boot. Have tried everything to try sort it. I now have firmware 1.0.2, modem version 04.01.13_G., and my IMEI begins 0499. I get a 1013 error when I try to do a 1.0.2 restore in Itunes.

I'm going to upgrade again to 1.1.1 so at least my modem matches my firmware.

Anyone help? Willing to paypal anyone $50 that can help sort my phone

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Try to restore to 1.1.1. Or try to restore to 1.0.2, and run the new AppTappInstaller. Or check this out : http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elit...irginizingTool

SummerBoard 2.11 doesn't work on 1.1.1. There are missing features in the new version because the springboard framework is designed differently, so the options can't be changed using the old method.

Just install the new SB and wait for it to become 100% compatible.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Destructo View Post
    Try to restore to 1.1.1. Or try to restore to 1.0.2, and run the new AppTappInstaller. Or check this out : http://code.google.com/p/iphone-elit...irginizingTool

SummerBoard 2.11 doesn't work on 1.1.1. There are missing features in the new version because the springboard framework is designed differently, so the options can't be changed using the old method.

Just install the new SB and wait for it to become 100% compatible.
    New Apptapp installer?The version I have only gives me the option to select from 1.0.0 1.0.1 or 1.0.2.

Any chance of a link??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    New Apptapp installer?The version I have only gives me the option to select from 1.0.0 1.0.1 or 1.0.2.

Any chance of a link??
    Try to restore to 1.0.2, then when iTunes gives the error open latest apptappinstaller and select 1.0.2.

Wait until its finished (it might give a error aswell, but that is normal).

Thanks

I restored to 1.0.2, got the 1013 itunes error. Tried to run apptapp, it hangs at 'booting iphone in recovery mode'

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    RedCard I have the exact problem I also tried to use Ibrickr to boot when it hung at recovery and it gave me a green screen and said to restore using iTunes if you find something out on this let me know I've been working on my phone since noon yesterday no luck!