Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ideas?

Default Ideas?
    Hey Guys

Im 15 and currently wanting an iPhone badly, but the problem is the monthly cost. I can buy the phone itself but not the monthy cost. I'm trying to work it out with my mom and dad but they say its a waste of money and I will have to start paying for car insurance and gas soon, so I decided to do a binder with ideas on how I can pay for the iPhone and they can help. I can't get a job btw because you have to be 16. I won't give up . I got 3 iPods and I love Apple .

Any Ideas on how to get them to like the idea of getting the iPhone.

Btw you guys are great, what you are doing should be reconized by Apple for your different skins and stuff.

Thanks.

P.S. I don't want the Ipod touch.

I had to make an agreement to get mine. Like.. just a bunch of things that will overall make my parents life easier and save them money.. and then they finally agreed.

I am 14 too.. we are at a hard age when you want to buy something..
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Trent J. For This Useful Post:

Wolfmother (10-20-2007)

Wat sorts of things did u do to help them?

K then.. Any other ideas?
    Last edited by Wolfmother; 10-21-2007 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey little one there
    nice to hear that kids are still able to think further than the next weekend.

You can always sell some of your collectables on ebay, but thats not a long term method tho.

I used to do other students homeworks, exams or punishment works when i was younger to get money. Thank god i was really good at maths and accounting, i could do 2 exam sheets at the same time.