+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone screen, is it really necessary to put plastic film?

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
hi there! i put BSE on my iphone and from the 3rd day now im using it felt like really more sticky than before. im having difficulty pinching with 2
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iphone screen, is it really necessary to put plastic film?
    hi there! i put BSE on my iphone and from the 3rd day now im using it felt like really more sticky than before. im having difficulty pinching with 2 fingers on photos and sliding when browsing internet and sometimes my finger wont slide and unintention click the link because it is really sticky.

i have also eco shield, which is awesome. and its enough to protect the phone i think. my question now is...

who is using iphone without plastic film on the glass? is it really tough on scratches?

feedback pls.

i hate BSE now

Thanks
    I don't use a screen protector, although, I may regret it later. I saw the utube demo where someone tries to scratch the screen and it is very resistant. Also, whe I first got my iPhone, it wasn't as responsive as it is now.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

From my own experience I would definitely recommend using a screen protector and case. I've never used either and my poor screen has quite a few nicks and scratches to show for it - not to mention the battle scars (and a nice dent) in the case from dropping it. At this point I figure why bother, but if I had it to do over again a case and a screen protector would be numbers 1 & 2 on the necessities list.