+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: itunes ! the iphone could not be restored. There is not enough memory available!

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, I have plenty ram, 1.5gb and 50 gb hard drive left. So.... any thoughts? There is no info out there to solve this. I have tryed deleting and stopping
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default itunes ! the iphone could not be restored. There is not enough memory available!
    Hi,
    I have plenty ram, 1.5gb and 50 gb hard drive left.
    So.... any thoughts?
    There is no info out there to solve this.
    I have tryed deleting and stopping programs...

PLEASE HELP

Thanks

Try uninstalling iTunes. Reboot your machine. Run Registry Mechanic 7. Reboot your machine. Re-install iTune 7.4.x

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ReVan View Post
    Try uninstalling iTunes. Reboot your machine. Run Registry Mechanic 7. Reboot your machine. Re-install iTune 7.4.x
    Doesn't work for me at all i've got the same problem on my Iphone 4gb with 1.0.0 firmware, already activated and running though i can't receive sms..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    You are running Windows XP right? Change the TEMP and TMP directorys to example. C:/TEMP and C:/TMP

Right klick on "this computer" then "Advanced". and enviorement or something (im running XP in Swedish so i dont know the exakt word. But there you can change the directorys. Reeboot your computer and you are good to go!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Patrikg View Post
    You are running Windows XP right? Change the TEMP and TMP directorys to example. C:/TEMP and C:/TMP

Right klick on "this computer" then "Advanced". and enviorement or something (im running XP in Swedish so i dont know the exakt word. But there you can change the directorys. Reeboot your computer and you are good to go!
    En fråga där, vad ska jag ändra til C:/temp / tmp?