+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iphone shuffles music

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I am not that good at moding or anything... but i was hoping for some help in this great community!!! When i playing music in my ifone, it doesn't matter
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default My iphone shuffles music
    I am not that good at moding or anything... but i was hoping for some help in this great community!!! When i playing music in my ifone, it doesn't matter whether or not i hit shuffle or go into the album view and play music... it shuffles everything. Can someone please tell me how to turn it off?

***MOD MY IFONE ROCKS***

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zrease1 View Post
    I am not that good at moding or anything... but i was hoping for some help in this great community!!! When i playing music in my ifone, it doesn't matter whether or not i hit shuffle or go into the album view and play music... it shuffles everything. Can someone please tell me how to turn it off?

***MOD MY IFONE ROCKS***
    play a song and you should be at the screen where it shows the album cover, and tap the screen youll see where the time is counting down on the song and exactly to the right of that is 2 arrows overlapping eachother, if its blue its on shuffle mode, click it it should turn white and shuffle should be off, if that wasnt your problem maybe you can explain more what settings you have right now

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kpace1 For This Useful Post:

zrease1 (04-07-2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kpace1 View Post
    play a song and you should be at the screen where it shows the album cover, and tap the screen youll see where the time is counting down on the song and exactly to the right of that is 2 arrows overlapping eachother, if its blue its on shuffle mode, click it it should turn white and shuffle should be off, if that wasnt your problem maybe you can explain more what settings you have right now
    I was going to say what he said! Press my thanks button!

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiyo For This Useful Post:

zrease1 (04-07-2008)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That was it!!!! Thanks alot!!!! Thats why im a member here. That was really frustrating me...

***MOD MY IFONE ROCKS***