+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rSBT

is a discussion within the

General iPhone Chat

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Why is rSBT not on the installer it was on there the other day but I deleted it to use customize but now cutomize messed my icons all up and
    Thanks

Default rSBT
    Why is rSBT not on the installer it was on there the other day but I deleted it to use customize but now cutomize messed my icons all up and I nned to use rSBT and I cant find it on the installer. I was going to manually install it with ibrickr but I cant get it to work(I maybe doing it wrong so if you can link me to a guide using ibrickr)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Murfunit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.iPhone View Post
    Why is rSBT not on the installer it was on there the other day but I deleted it to use customize but now cutomize messed my icons all up and I nned to use rSBT and I cant find it on the installer. I was going to manually install it with ibrickr but I cant get it to work(I maybe doing it wrong so if you can link me to a guide using ibrickr)
    because Customize incorporates rSBT now.

I don't have a link handy, and I'm not being glib with my answer, but try Googling rSBT. That's how I found it. The actual rSBT site has a link you can download vers. 0.3.3 from and then SSH it to your phone (or use iBrickr - i forget if it's a PXL) to install from a PXL file
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I don't think there are gunna be any more releases of rSBT (outside of customize anyway) and I don't think spicychix is supporting the stand-alone anymore, hence they took it off installer. I'd just install customize and use rSBT inside of that... 1.13 is working perfectly for 1.0.2 (i hear) and near perfectly for 1.1.1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Customize messed up my dock (i think)
    I had the same problem (installed customize and it made my dock have 3 icons, even when i had it on 4). Now i dont know what to do. Any suggestions?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Download the latest version of customize 1.13. then go to rsbt that is on custimize, go to settings, click on the firmware button. that should be the fix

Green Apple
    Thanks
    customize just crashes everytime i load it...