Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: IPad Air

Default IPad Air
    I left my iPad Air at 67% battery last night when I went to bed! I always turn wifi off and tablet was off! this morning when I went to use it battery was 6% where's it gone! This hasn't happened before, is there a problem I don't know about, I have new update installed, I'm not jailbroken and I've had ipad for about 4 months.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soooyq View Post
    I left my iPad Air at 67% battery last night when I went to bed! I always turn wifi off and tablet was off! this morning when I went to use it battery was 6% where's it gone! This hasn't happened before, is there a problem I don't know about, I have new update installed, I'm not jailbroken and I've had ipad for about 4 months.

Hi.

Calibrate by discharging the iPad Air to around 5% charge up to 100%

If this happens again perhaps a restore may help.

If it continues make a Genius Bar Appointment.
    Be Happy !!

I am unable to decide between Ipad mini or Ipad Air. I went through this article found helpful.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soooyq View Post
    A random discharge, I've had that happen to my second generation iPad as well. No apparent/specific actions to trigger this event, but it's only happened once.

Try keep your iPad firmware up to date and make an effort to go through a full charge cycle every month to keep the battery at its peak efficiency (i.e. bring the battery down to absolute 0 then do a full uninterrupted charge)

JB and goto 7.1.2. Fixed my similar probs.