+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad Air (the bastard child of jailbreaking)

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Well...title sums it up. I jailbroke it, and cant seem to find anything that works with it. I tried numerous themes, mods, etc etc, and nothing works. Can anyone recommend
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPad Air (the bastard child of jailbreaking)
    Well...title sums it up. I jailbroke it, and cant seem to find anything that works with it. I tried numerous themes, mods, etc etc, and nothing works.

Can anyone recommend a good theme for it that will actually work lol.. Im dying to customize this beast! Ill keep looking for more information but havent come up with anything concrete that is preventing me from customizing it!

Even tried Dreamboard, but it will not resize to fit the screen properly, and none of those themes seem to stick either lol
    Last edited by Tower72; 02-10-2014 at 06:21 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm in the same boat...

I finally bought a new iPadAir after I've had my iPad2 since April 2011. In general I am very happy with it.

But it's a real shame that now, after jailbreaking it, I don't seem to be able to find any nice and complete themes that really do work well on iPadAir. I realize, that the iPadAir is still fairly new, so is iOS7 and the jailbreak....but...bummer!

For now I am using "Ando iOS7 for iPad"...

I could not get Dreamboard to work, it crashes right after opening. Tried to re-install and re-boot and everything else I could think of, to no avail.

Cheers,
    Kowgirl

Thanks

Seems like there is nothing really out there for the newer iPads in general :/