+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: weird ipad tweak

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
hello everyone, first of all I apologize if this is not the right place to post my question but im not very familiar with posting (most of time i just
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default weird ipad tweak
    hello everyone, first of all I apologize if this is not the right place to post my question but im not very familiar with posting (most of time i just read)
    thanks, this is my weird ipad question;
    is there a tweak that can make universal apps to act as iphone version in the ipad ?
    i like the way certain apps act in the iphone version, and when i switch to the ipad at home they looks almost as strange for me (smaller fonts, not same swipes gestures, etc) im using retina pad from cydia to make iphone apps to display as crispy as in the iphone when they expand 2x in the ipad. i was just wondering if might some developer already thought about this. thanks guys!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,213 Posts

There is nothing that i am aware of. Sort of a weird request never heard of anyone wanting this lol.
    If i run across something ill let you know
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    There is nothing that i am aware of. Sort of a weird request never heard of anyone wanting this lol.
    If i run across something ill let you know
    Thanks! I know is weird lol. But, have you notice iPhone apps running with the 2x on iPad, they looks awesome (with RetinaPad of course) I hate how the iPad apps go for those small fonts, small navigation UI, they really waste the bigger screen size.