+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad and iTunes SUCKS and this is why

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Today I tried to sync my iPad3 with iTunes. Instead of syncing it deleted every app. I have NO idea why it did it? I loaded up iTunes, plugged in
    Banned
    Thanks

Angry iPad and iTunes SUCKS and this is why
    Today I tried to sync my iPad3 with iTunes.
    Instead of syncing it deleted every app. I have NO idea why it did it?
    I loaded up iTunes, plugged in the iPad, clicked the sync button and off it went. Instead of syncing like it normally does it just deleted every app installed. It did sync the new podcast but took off everything else.

THANKS APPLE for your faulty software and lack of backups. Now when I reinstall the apps there is nothing set up. Its all stock so I have to set up everything and all those games I have to restart....
    I do have a backup from last month I'm going to try and get most of the settings back but its stupid why it deleted everything. There is no reason for it.
    Its not the first time either. Back in IOS 3 or 4 it did it also. That time I didn't have any backup so I did loose everything and had to start from scratch.

Just really annoying when I was going to update my iPhone and now I have to restore my iPad instead.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

To avoid this problem, you need to do "transfer purchases" first before doing a sync/backup.