+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: File transfer

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Pls help Hello , i am having a problem and i need some help pls I have some downloaded music/ video/ and it is not in my music app or
    Thanks

Pls help

Hello , i am having a problem and i need some help pls
    I have some downloaded music/ video/ and it is not in my music app or photos app because there where downloaded from downloads pro app
    I have tried to paste my music at ifile var/mobile/media/itunes_control/music where my other music files are but i can not see them in music app
    Also i pasted some video at var/mobile/media/DCIM/100APPLE where my other pic and videos are and again are not in the photos app
    Is it not possible to do this somehow with ifile?
    Is there any other app to do this?
    Tried mewseek app and works with mp3 once you paste them at var/ mobile/media/downloads and then sync with mewseek
    But only mp3
    Pls help
    Thanks
    Last edited by Pete28cy; 08-11-2012 at 03:58 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Janet55's Avatar
    Thanks

How about use the Dropbox or maybe this app can do help for u:
    App Store - USB Disk & File Transfer
    Life is like music. It must be composed by ear, feeling and instinct, not by rule.
    How to Delete Duplicates in iPhoto

Thanks

Thanks a lot Janet55...i am just downloading this and i will answer back if it does what i want to do..

Dropbox allows you to add your pic and videos from you camera roll so you can transfer them to pc or another ipad/iphone
    It is not what i need because i need to move these files from other applications , not camera roll
    These files are also located in the ifile and that is from where i want to move them to camera roll....PROBLEM SOLVED...
    i didn't know until this moment that when you locate the file that you wish to transfer in the ifile and press the blue arrow in the corner , on the bottom of the window that pops up it says SAVE TO CAMERA ROLL....i am suscribed to ifile...i dont know if that works for unsuscribed users...
    Thanks anyway for trying to help me and i hope that this is an important info for everyone that didn' knew this
    Last edited by Pete28cy; 08-15-2012 at 12:52 PM.