Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Check out my cool modded homepage! (Desktop influenece)

Hybrid View

Default Check out my cool modded homepage! (Desktop influenece)
    Tell me what you think/if you like it and i will tell you guys how to do it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Thanks

thats really cool is it using dreamboard cause iver seen lots of theme similar but not quite like that, i think it looks really cool, oh and nice background:P

Default i like it
    Hi, i like your concept a lot and would like more information!!!

Thank you, it is achieved through various tweaks rather than Dreamboard as Dreamboarrd can cause speed loss, etc.

i can give you guys the list of tweaks and settings in the tweaks but that is only the start. i have a layout made in iconoclasm, etc. if this gathers enough interst i will look into making it a winterboard the,e

also, should i keep the folder icon as is or make it like the mac folder icons?
    Last edited by Magellan14; 08-06-2012 at 08:29 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    Thank you, it is achieved through various tweaks rather than Dreamboard as Dreamboarrd can cause speed loss, etc.

i can give you guys the list of tweaks and settings in the tweaks but that is only the start. i have a layout made in iconoclasm, etc. if this gathers enough interst i will look into making it a winterboard the,e

also, should i keep the folder icon as is or make it like the mac folder icons?
    Definatly make it the mac one!

Hey, so I have to know what are the tweaks on how to get this layout..? Please share when u get some time

iconoclasm layout maker and iconoclasm, statustweak, winterboard, springtomize is all you need to get your ipad homepage looking like mine but my ipad is modded a lot more "iinternally"

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.