+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: General questions about your usage..

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
My wife is an avid gamer on her IOS devices, me personally I could never make the jump from console games. So most of my Ipad time is spend responding
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question General questions about your usage..
    My wife is an avid gamer on her IOS devices, me personally I could never make the jump from console games. So most of my Ipad time is spend responding to emails or using netflix, or at times using an book reader. I am just curious how most of you spend your time on your devices, is it playing, watching stuff, listening to music, working, etc. This is not an inquiry from a development side but just a general question from a once humongous apple fan boy, who is kinda falling out of love with his Idevices. I don't know if it's just the fact i've owned these devices since the first ipod and kept upgrading and just got tired of it..or perhaps secretly I feel like the innovation stopped after the second generation Iphone (I still standby the ipad just being a big iphone ). I'm hoping you folks give me some new ideas on how to enjoy these devices and save them from becoming paper weights.

(I used to be a member of modmyi years ago under the name iphoneblueprint for anyone with awesome memory )

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Well, I enjoy playing games, and getting tweaks. For the games, look in the top 25 section of the App Store. The games in there are always super fun to play. Tweaks wise, I just love screwing with my SpringBoard so I always have a bunch of tweaks on here. There's useful tweaks in the featured section as well. Springtomize is a favorite if you don't already have that. Theming is also fun too.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

digiboom (07-27-2012)

Thanks

I probably spend more time making my iphone 4s pretty (themes, tweaks, mods etc) than I do using it. Mostly I use it for facebook, texting, music only really in the car, pandora, email, checking my grades for school, some web browsing, and i have less than 8 games on my phone and most are from the makes of words with friends and i play those with close friends and family. Occasionally I do tether internet to my daughters kindle and she plays a lot of games and watches netflix (she is almost 5).
    [CENTER][FONT=Palatino Linotype][COLOR="#ff3399"]
    Devices
    White iPhone 5S 16 gb on 7.04; Aluminum MacBook Air on 10.8.2; White the New iPad 32 gb on 7.0.4 Jailbroken

5. The Following User Says Thank You to pasmaczek For This Useful Post:

digiboom (07-27-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Me i use mine mostly for games & tapatalk and online shopping. I love tweaking and testing out new themes.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to voyagerxp For This Useful Post:

digiboom (07-27-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Mine I mostly use for forums, research, paying bills and for getting things done at my job( I'm a heavy iWork user). Maybe a few games but I really don't play them much. And oh yeah, lots and lots of social networking! Skype, google + and Facebook.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigmaxx2000 For This Useful Post:

digiboom (07-27-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone jamster440's Avatar
    Thanks

I just customise it and play angry birds, takes up most of my time

11. The Following User Says Thank You to jamster440 For This Useful Post:

digiboom (07-27-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow..see that's something I would've never have given a stat on..mostly tweaks. I find that interesting and I seriously do appreciate all the feedback. I was always under the impression both the iphone and Ipad were just secular gaming modes for folks, seems I was wrong and it's more about the tweaks.