View Poll Results: Do you think this is useful ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

0 0%
  • no

0 0%
  • I don't care

0 0%

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to make ipad wifi version become ipad 3G !

Default How to make ipad wifi version become ipad 3G !
    Are you using a wifi-only ipad ,brothers? I am looking for a way to make my ipad become a large iphone, I have no idea when I begin to think so. But now I finally find one way to make it become the reality.
    All I need is a gmate device, if u don't know what is gmate, you should check it out here Gmate Client |
    Firstly you should insert your SIM card into this device and open the bluetooth, connect it with ipad ,then your ipad can receive the sim card signal from gmate. Your ipad has become an iphone now.
    Ordered it right now here $75.19 - TinyDeal - Gmate Bluetooth Dual SIM Adapter for iPhone iPod Touch iPad MTH-80368 uh.. hoping it won't be a long time.

Or you could just tether with your iPhone too. Or any of the many protable wifi spots the carriers have.

This device doesn't even appear to have EDGE (2.5G). Imagine how slow the connection is on one of those. For that price, why not get a MiFi? Either way you have to pay monthly for Internet access. Also, aren't BT connections like super slow too?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    This device doesn't even appear to have EDGE (2.5G). Imagine how slow the connection is on one of those. For that price, why not get a MiFi? Either way you have to pay monthly for Internet access. Also, aren't BT connections like super slow too?
    yes, it is like what you said, but importantly it can make a call with your ipad!