Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My awesome jailbroken iPad.

Attachment 590106
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_1549.png  
    Last edited by iAdamir; 06-11-2012 at 04:47 PM.

Hey guys, I did some mods to my notification center.

I download MontainCenter, which adds mountain lion notification center to iPad, and I love it.
    You just slide a number of finger of your choice from the bezel, and it appear naturally, and it's much more inutivite like that. More over, it's more dashboard like.
    I'm using nc settings and jukebox for the NC. But for the homescreen I'm still using MusicWidget

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -xgtua.jpg  

Quick poll ! Which calendar icon do you prefer ? I'll probably change the font color too. And perhaps the font.
    -img_1696.png
    [CENTER]

Default the second icon and hurry up
    i prefer the second calender icon. When are you going to release a tutorial explaining how to make our springboards look like yours as far as folder icons, app icons, etc. ( am starting to loose faith and think that you are not going to release a tutorial! When will you release a tutorial as well as the icons?????????????)

thanks please reply

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    i prefer the second calender icon. When are you going to release a tutorial explaining how to make our springboards look like yours as far as folder icons, app icons, etc. ( am starting to loose faith and think that you are not going to release a tutorial! When will you release a tutorial as well as the icons?????????????)

thanks please reply
    Haha don't worry man I had very important exams, and I am free of charge since 3 days. Already preparing for the video.

I will make many. One to show how my iPad works, with a quick presentation of each tweak, and then others little to show how they works, tutos, mods etc. don't worry. But while that you should check my twitter feed on @ipadcydiatweaks. I already gave some tips

Oliver. (yea I prefer the new icon too)
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan14 View Post
    ... ?
    Did you even checked the twitter ? Srsly
    [CENTER]

Default u haven't given a list of tweaks, a tutorial, or given all the icons for the apps and f
    u haven't given a list of tweaks, a tutorial, or given all the icons for the apps and folders... u have done nothing on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    Did you even checked the twitter ? Srsly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123