+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My awesome jailbroken iPad.

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Hello there I would prefer da second screen shot. I have also gone to ur twitter account to see wat tweaks u have added but I don't see it
    Thanks

Hello there
    I would prefer da second screen shot.
    I have also gone to ur twitter account to see wat tweaks u have added but I don't see it

iPhone? More like MyPhone iAdamir's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I haven't sent anything yet, just created the account, and the screenshots I want to compare, are the ones I sent in the comment before, and the first screenshot I sent in this topic
    [CENTER]

Thanks

No problem, I'll sit and wait for your tutorial
    Post it here o.k.

Thanks

I will !
    Did any of you guys tried Dashboard X on iPad ? Or Springround ? Dunno if they work well on iPad, tell me if they do, I could add them to my new theme
    [CENTER]

Thanks

Hey peeps, I did some updates to my iPad springboard, changed widgets, finally been able to change third party apps icons etc. that's how it looks like now.

So as you see I replaced the PerPageHTML, osx based, widgets, with truly useful DashBoard X Widgets.
    More over, I edited the calendar font size and space so that it fit my icons, added a dashboard like page, and I hidden the picture frame app from lock screen, so that it looks more balenced.
    I added 2 column and 1 row with customgrid.
    Now my notification center is much better. I removed the widgets because I wasn't using them, and because it was making it slower to load up.

The video of all tweaks and changes is coming soon,

While that, follow my twitter account @iPadCydiaTweaks, to get some nice tweaks ideas.

Oh and now my Notification Center is now much quicker to load up cuz I removed those useless widgets, and the ugly sbsettings, and replaced it with NcCenter, and added a transparent background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My awesome jailbroken iPad.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338660396.443076.jpg   My awesome jailbroken iPad.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338660408.466608.jpg   My awesome jailbroken iPad.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338660417.885290.jpg   My awesome jailbroken iPad.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338660430.682437.jpg   My awesome jailbroken iPad.-imageuploadedbymodmyi1338661220.075623.jpg  
    Last edited by iAdamir; 06-02-2012 at 12:17 PM.
    [CENTER]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iAdamir For This Useful Post:

iPadWarrior (06-03-2012)

Thanks

I will post most of the tweaks I'm adding every day on my twitter account, but if you need more info, just ask.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Wow this looks ******* insane, I love it and I'm lookin forward to watch your tutos. Your iPad is really amazing !
    But wtf, how do you have WorldofWarcraft, CoD3, Gran Turisimo, and diablo 3 ??

Thanks

Haha I don't have any of them, I just changed the icons and names of some apps.

WoW = Order and Chaos
    GT5 = Real Racing 2
    Diablo 3 = Infinity Blade
    CoD 3 = Modern Combat 3
    Crysis 2 = N.O.V.A 3

[CENTER]

Thanks

Hey peeps I've got a little issue with some icons, could you read this thread and tell me what to do ? Thanks forward
    [HELP] Weird gray icon shaped shadow behind modified some third party apps icons

Thanks

I'm trying to add bigger screenshots :

My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1371.png
    My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1433.png
    My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1434.png
    My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1436.png

Thanks

Video in two weeks. The first one will be an overall presentation of my iPad, so that you guys get the idea.
    [CENTER]

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iAdamir View Post
    Video in two weeks. The first one will be an overall presentation of my iPad, so that you guys get the idea.
    Thanks for the tip on Folder Enhancer (and folder icons) Quite fond of both tweaks, purchased Enhancer this morning.

I would suggest you try out quasar, if it were theme able your theme would look quite insane
    My iPhone 4 Mod Flickr Stream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/54754025@N07/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JesseDegenerate View Post
    Thanks for the tip on Folder Enhancer (and folder icons) Quite fond of both tweaks, purchased Enhancer this morning.

I would suggest you try out quasar, if it were theme able your theme would look quite insane
    I actually did, but sadly I had an horrible experience. Thanks to quasar I love iOS even more.
    At the beginning I forced myself to use it, and even downloaded many iPhone apps for a cooler use, like iPhone Facebook app, instagram. And I realized I only used on app with it and it was messenger.

And I really tried to keep using quasar but I just couldn't make it. Firstly, the bar under each window is too big. Waste of space. Then, I hated the fact that everytime i wanted to go to my lovely springboard, I had to press twice, or close apps etc. it really lacked of functionality. For exemple, it should be more an option than an automatic tweak. Like, in settings I could be able to chose which app i want to be open in a window instead in full screen mode. For exemple, if my messenger or Skype app is open, each time I open a new app, then it would open the other app in a window. I removed it one week after download. But still a great work from the developper.
    Last edited by iAdamir; 06-09-2012 at 02:43 AM.
    [CENTER]

Thanks

Guys, I just released my lockscreen theme so that everyone can get this awesome look... For free.
    I'm waiting for confirmation, and I will inform you as soon as you can download it !

@ipadcydiatweak for live info
    [CENTER]

Thanks

I actually did, but sadly I had an horrible experience. Thanks to quasar I love iOS even more.
    At the beginning I forced myself to use it, and even downloaded many iPhone apps for a cooler use, like iPhone Facebook app, instagram. And I realized I only used on app with it and it was messenger.

And I really tried to keep using quasar but I just couldn't make it. Firstly, the bar under each window is too big. Waste of space. Then, I hated the fact that everytime i wanted to go to my lovely springboard, I had to press twice, or close apps etc. it really lacked of functionality. For exemple, it should be more an option than an automatic tweak. Like, in settings I could be able to chose which app i want to be open in a window instead in full screen mode. For exemple, if my messenger or Skype app is open, each time I open a new app, then it would open the other app in a window. I removed it one week after download. But still a great work from the developper.
    Here's my newer screenshots:

thanks to Adamir, i found folder enhancer and finally moved over from pphtml/iwidgets to dashboard x, where there seems to be more activity.

My awesome jailbroken iPad.-7356391610_484aa6bfef.jpg

My awesome jailbroken iPad.-7358246138_0416f3c5db.jpg

Thanks

Here's my newer screenshots:

thanks to Adamir, i found folder enhancer and finally moved over from pphtml/iwidgets to dashboard x, where there seems to be more activity.

Attachment 589909

Attachment 589910

Oh you are the guy from Theverge yea i like the wallpaper and the picture widget (could you give me the name) ?
    i really think you should better use musicwidget, its look much better. But perhaps not with your set up, cuz jukebox hd goes well with omnistat (doesnt look good either) and your picture wallpaper

Btw man, i am going to release my lockcreen theme and i need help ! check it here : Lockscreen Sleek theme WWDC inspired

Thanks

Oh you are the guy from Theverge yea i like the wallpaper and the picture widget (could you give me the name) ?
    i really think you should better use musicwidget, its look much better. But perhaps not with your set up, cuz jukebox hd goes well with omnistat (doesnt look good either) and your picture wallpaper

Btw man, i am going to release my lockcreen theme and i need help ! check it here : Lockscreen Sleek theme WWDC inspired
    Yeah that's me. I love the Verge. I still much much prefer the swiping mechanism in juke, so i'm going to stick with that. I have the other one installed just incase, and yes, it does go with the picture widget.

search for slideshow or slidecenter and you'll find it, i'm pretty sure it's on a main repo, as i don't have many (if any) beyond the main repo's installed.

What do you need help with? your lockscreen? PM me specifics.

Thanks

Check you're pm

Thanks

New wallpaper and some new icons, I removed the background behind labels, and the OSx finder bar. My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1510.png
    My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1511.png
    My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1506.png
    My awesome jailbroken iPad.-img_1509.png

LOCKSCREEN THEME RELEASED FOR FREE, CHECK THIS THREAD FOR SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS Lockscreen Sleek theme WWDC inspired
    Last edited by iAdamir; 06-10-2012 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks

Yeah that's me. I love the Verge. I still much much prefer the swiping mechanism in juke, so i'm going to stick with that. I have the other one installed just incase, and yes, it does go with the picture widget.

search for slideshow or slidecenter and you'll find it, i'm pretty sure it's on a main repo, as i don't have many (if any) beyond the main repo's installed.

What do you need help with? your lockscreen? PM me specifics.

Okay so I tried jukebox for your pleasure and first thing I hated : no songs playing, in a big gray space. Ok that's not such a big issue because I listen to music all the time. Then, why is there controls trough gestures and double tap, and at the same time buttons gesture, I don't get it