+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Executives Interpretation: iPad Battery Life Is not Affected

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
Apple vice President Michael check Mr (Michael Tchao) said the iPad (and the iPhone and iPod Touch), and other equipment power will be full of before, would advance shows power
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Smile Apple Executives Interpretation: iPad Battery Life Is not Affected
    Apple Executives Interpretation: iPad Battery Life Is not Affected-qq-20120328154944.png
    Apple vice President Michael check Mr (Michael Tchao) said the iPad (and the iPhone and iPod Touch), and other equipment power will be full of before, would advance shows power has 100% full of; At this time, equipment will continue to charge to 100%, and then a little release some power, then charge again to 100%, this program will continue to repeat until users unplug power so far, this can make the equipment to keep the optimum charging effect.

Check Mr Said: "the purpose of this circuit design is that as long as the users are willing to, then can always keep the equipment in the connection of the power plug state, this is iOS has been one of the important characteristics have."

But in a new generation of iPad launch before, the problem in the very great degree are not attention. The research firm DisplayMate Ray SONY pull (Ray Soneira), analysts said he found in the test, when the show has 100% after full power, iPad in fact did not full charge.

Check Mr Says, no matter in the cycle of battery which a process, the new iPad users can get apple promised 10 hours of battery life. He also said apple chose to not display the cycle battery state, is to avoid let users feel confused.

Thanks

Um, thanks. I think.
    Quaerite et invenietis.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amadomon View Post
    Um, thanks. I think.
    That's what I was thinking

Thanks

I know right? lol
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix