Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does Loftek CXS 2200 work with iPad3?

Post Does Loftek CXS 2200 work with iPad3?
    I have a Loftek CXS 2200 IP camera equipped on my home for security.
    Now, you know, iPad 3 comes into our life. I love this electronic product though I have kept an iPad2.
    So, I just wonder whether Loftek CXS 2200 work with iPad3. After all, I still want view all moitoring videos via my iPad...
    Last edited by powerlife2000; 04-11-2012 at 09:16 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to powerlife2000 For This Useful Post:

bluewinkle (04-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by powerlife2000 View Post
    I have a Loftek CXS 2200 IP camera equipped on my home for security.
    Now, you know, iPad 3 comes into our life. I love this electronic product though I have kept an iPad2.
    So, I just wonder whether Loftek CXS 2200 work with iPad3. After all, I still want view all moitoring videos via my iPad...
    I also got Loftek CXS2200 equipped for my home security. iPad3 made its appearance long before.
    I am a electronics lover so I bought one and found they work well with each other.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewinkle For This Useful Post:

powerlife2000 (04-08-2012)

Thanks for your reply.
    You said you had Loftek CXS 2200 equipped for your home security.
    Could you tell me how you like this brand or this type of IP camera?

As for Loftek brand or this Loftek CXS 2200, I feel that the brand is nice. But this is my own opinion, not yours, not others.
    So, I have a good solution for this question. You can search it on Amazon or google shopping. Objective reviews will help you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bluewinkle For This Useful Post:

powerlife2000 (04-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by bluewinkle View Post
    As for Loftek brand or this Loftek CXS 2200, I feel that the brand is nice. But this is my own opinion, not yours, not others.
    So, I have a good solution for this question. You can search it on Amazon or google shopping. Objective reviews will help you.
    Ya, I have done that as you mentioned. Really a good way to select something, like Loftek CXS 2200. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bluewinkle View Post
    Ya, good idea.
    I know that Loftek CXS2200 can work well with iPhone. Excitedly, I used a App for monitoring.
    But I just wonder, is there any App available for Loftek CXS2200 on iPad3?

Quote Originally Posted by powerlife2000 View Post
    Ya, good idea.
    I know that Loftek CXS2200 can work well with iPhone. Excitedly, I used a App for monitoring.
    But I just wonder, is there any App available for Loftek CXS2200 on iPad3?
    I am not sure about this, but you can turn to Loftek.us for help and Loftek on Amazon.