Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPad 2 battery issue after jailbreak

Default iPad 2 battery issue after jailbreak
    Hello all,

I have iPad 2 wifi only 32 gb. It was working fine and was giving me about 10 hours of battery time. I a
    Running on IOS 5.0.1. Since I have jailbreak it, the battery performance has degraded significantly. I have restored it back but still the battery issue is there. Any suggestions.

If you're restored and the battery is still bad, that sounds more like a hardware problem. Anything installed via a jailbreak or Cydia would have been removed during a restore. It is odd that the battery issue started right after a jailbreak, but perhaps it was just bad timing. Try doing a DFU restore and if it still has problems take it to an apple store and tell them, or call apple, because it's definitely hardware, not software after DFU.

thank you mate...i have logged a call with apple and taking it to them now.

btw, do not mention at all that you jail broke the device, or they might give you a hard time.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

😁 exactly...already gave them the device now waiting for their reply..