+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: what is the best movie service for the Ipad besides netflix?

is a discussion within the

General iPad Chat

forums, a part of the

General iPad

section;
I have used netflix many times but is there any other movies services like it? I know blockbuster and that's about it. Could you please list different companies where they
    Thanks

Question what is the best movie service for the Ipad besides netflix?
    I have used netflix many times but is there any other movies services like it?

I know blockbuster and that's about it.

Could you please list different companies where they offer movies, and maybe legal download to your ipad?

Thanks guys!

Thanks

AFAIK, there are no companies, other than Apple, that allow one to download movies legally to their iDevice. There are plenty of illegal sites out there for that sort of thing, but that type of talk is prohibited on these forums. An app you may want to try out is Crackle (Free, App Store). I didn't care much for the service, since all they seem to have is older movies and TV shows, but we all have different tastes...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Thanks

If you have hbo or Cinemax at home you can download those to apps from the app store they have tons of movies and series