Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Couple questions about the iPad.
01-09-2012, 10:48 AM #1
Couple questions about the iPad.
1. If I were to buy a an iPad is best to wait for a iPad 3 or just get a iPad 2?
2. If I get an At&t model can I use my data plan from my iPhone on the iPad?
(I have a grandfathered unlimited plan on At&T with an iPhone 4.)
3. What's the best way for me to put my non purchased Video content on the iPad?
(My large collection of torrent movies and tv shows.) Some are not in MP4 format.
01-09-2012, 01:42 PM #2
1. I would wait for the new iPad to come out before buying.
2. No, many have asked, it simply cannot be done.
3. Use either Handbrake to convert them or try your luck with one of the divx playing apps in the App Store.And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix
01-14-2012, 06:30 PM #3
1. I would wait for the new one.
3. AVPlayerHD plays most non iOS friendly video formats like mkv and avi. I use it more than the native video app.
01-15-2012, 01:09 PM #4
The new one should be coming out around the beginning April if they stick to what they have been. I agree with the others, I would wait it out.
"Always remember your special and unique!"